18300 19 MILE ROAD, CLINTON TWP., MI 48038
"I would have all of my Offensive Lineman wrestle if I could."
- John Madden, Hall of Fame
Top 10 Reasons for Football Players to Wrestle
1. Agility--The ability of one to change the position of his body efficiently and easily.
2. Quickness--The ability to make a series of movements in a very short period of time.
3. Balance--The maintenance of body equilibrium through muscular control.
4. Flexibility--The ability to make a wide range of muscular movements.
5. Coordination--The ability to put together a combination of movements in a flowing rhythm.
6. Endurance--The development of muscular and cardiovascular-respiratory stamina.
7. Muscular Power (explosiveness)--The ability to use strength and speed simultaneously.
8. Aggressiveness--The willingness to keep on trying or pushing your adversary at all times.
9. Discipline--The desire to make the sacrifices necessary to become a better athlete and person.
10. A Winning Attitude--The inner knowledge that you will do your best - Win or Lose.
"The Greatest danger for most is not that we aim too high and we miss it, but we aim too low and reach it."
ATTENTION FOOTBALL PLAYERS!
Want to improve your football fundamentals?
Wrestling is the sport that does just that!